Strawberry Vanilla Pounamu Protein Oatmeal
Prep time: 2 minutes
Cooking time: 6 minutes
Makes: 1 serving
Oatmeal is a quick and easy way to start your day off right, and even better with a bit of vanilla protein powder, strawberries and chocolate!
This super versatile recipe can be mixed and matched with whatever you have in the kitchen and any of our flavors.
Tip: You can use any berries or nuts to this recipe to mix it up day to day.
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup quick rolled oats
- 1 scoop Vanilla Pounamu Protein powder
- 1/2 cup cut strawberries
- A handful of chocolate chips (measure with your heart)
- Over medium heat, combine milk and protein powder until warm.
- Stir in oats and bring heat to low and cover for 4-5 minutes.
- Turn heat off, remove from stove and mix in strawberries.
- Sprinkle your chocolate chips on top.
- If your oatmeal is too thick, add another splash of milk.
- You can use any berries or nuts to this recipe to mix it up day to day.