Raw Peanut Butter and Chocolate Protein Brownies
Prep time: 10-15 minutes
Setting time: 30 minutes
Makes: 10 brownies
- 1 ½ cup shredded coconut
- 1 cup sunflower seeds
- 2 scoops Pounamu Protein Chocolate
- ½ cup peanut or other nut butter
- ½ cup cacao powder
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup or honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch sea salt
- Place the coconut and sunflower seeds into a blender and blend until a coarse meal is formed.
- Add the remaining ingredients and blend until smooth.
- Line a tin with baking paper, then press the brownie into the tin.
- Place in freezer for 30 mins to set.
- Remove from freezer and cut into bars.
- Store in the freezer for up to 3 months.