This recipe is our protein-infused take on the viral yogurt clusters! These protein banana yogurt clusters are a healthy dessert or treat option for the whole family. With only five ingredients, this recipe is so easy to make! Enjoy!
Prep time: 15 minutes
Freeze time: 1 hour
Servings: 8-10 clusters
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix Greek yogurt and Pounamu Protein Powder
- In a large bowl, mix together protein yogurt and diced bananas until bananas are well coated.
- Scoop the banana-yogurt mixture onto the baking sheet. Each cluster should be about 2 tablespoons.
- Place the baking sheet in the freezer for about 45 minutes to one hour.
- When there are about 10 minutes left on the timer, put the chocolate and coconut oil together in a bowl and microwave at 20-second intervals, stirring between, until the chocolate is smooth.
- Allow the melted chocolate to cool for about 5 minutes so it doesn’t melt your yogurt clusters!
- Remove your frozen banana clusters from the freezer. Using a spoon, dip each cluster into the melted chocolate and place it back on the baking sheet. Repeat until you have covered all of your clusters.
- Let the clusters sit for 3-5 minutes, allowing the chocolate to harden into a shell.
- They’re ready to eat - enjoy!
- Substitutions - you can use almost any fruit you want in these clusters. Strawberries or mango work great as well!
- Keep the clusters in the fridge, with layers divided by parchment paper.
- If you freeze the clusters, that could make them harder to eat and compromise the texture of the yogurt.