Protein Strawberry Cheesecake
This no-bake strawberry cheesecake in a jar is the perfect spring dessert! Made with fresh strawberries, it is refreshing and tangy. The individual jars make it ideal for picnics, crowds, or a quick dessert or snack you can have on hand!
Prep time: 25 minutes
Additional time: 2 hours
Total time: 2 hours 25 minutes
Servings: 6 / 6 jars
- Combine cookie crumbs, butter, and 2 tablespoons of sugar in a bowl.
- Divide cookie mixture evenly among jars, about 3.5 tablespoons each. Gently press the cookie mixture into the bottom.
- Halve six strawberries and set aside. Chop the remaining strawberries.
- In a medium bowl, beat the cream cheese, ½ cup of sugar, protein powder, and lemon juice at medium speed until smooth.
- Fold in whipped cream and chopped berries.
- Divide evenly among jars, about ½ cup each.
- Top each with halved strawberries, cover, and chill in the refrigerator for at least two hours.
- Don’t love strawberries? Swap out for any fruit of your choice - try blackberries or blueberries!
- To avoid the cheesecake being too liquid, be sure to use heavy cream for your whipped cream and not the whipped cream from a can.
- The cheesecake needs to chill for at least two hours, but we recommend overnight if possible!