Protein Packed Scrambled Eggs
Get an extra punch of protein with your breakfast with these protein packed scrambled eggs.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 5 minutes
- 1/2 scoop cup Natural Pounamu Protein Powder, concentrate and isolate both work perfect
- 1/4 cup water or milk
- 4 eggs
- 1 chive, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup grated cheese
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1 dollop of butter for pan
- Shake protein powder and water or milk in shaker, pour into bowl.
- Add eggs to the bowl and whisk
- Season with salt and pepper add chopped chives.
- Pour eggs into a preheated skillet and sprinkle cheese over the eggs
- Serve on top of toasted bread with a splash of hot sauce.
- Dill or thyme also tastes great in place of chives.