Protein Iced Mocha
Feeling like a “Starbies” Iced Mocha?! You don’t have to leave the house - this recipe tastes exactly like your favorite drink AND has a scoop of Pounamu Protein Powder. Have your coffee and protein at the same time with this quick, easy, and seriously delicious recipe - you won’t want to pass this up!
Total time: 5 minutes
- 2 shots of espresso
- 1 cup of milk
1 scoop of Mocha Pounamu Protein Powder
- 1 cup of ice
- 1 tablespoon chocolate syrup, optional
- ½ cup whipped cream, optional
- (optional) Refer to the notes if you want fun chocolate lines on your glass!!
- Make a double espresso.
- Combine milk and Mocha Pounamu Protein Powder by stirring with a spoon or a hand frother.
- Fill the glass with ice.
- Pour the espresso and protein milk over ice.
- If using, top your glass with whipped cream and chocolate syrup!
- Enjoy your new favorite drink!
- If you want fun chocolate lines on your glass, dip a hand frother in chocolate syrup and spin it inside your glass at the desired spot for chocolate syrup lines. Alternatively, if you don’t have a hand frother, you can drip the chocolate syrup off the edge of a spoon holding the glass at a 45-degree angle.
- Instant coffee also works if you don’t have a coffee machine that makes espresso.
- This recipe can be used for a hot mocha as well, simply froth or heat your protein milk and pour over your espresso.