Protein Hot Chocolate
Are you looking for an excuse to break out the holiday themed mugs? Yes? Then this three ingredient hot chocolate recipe is perfect! Creamy, chocolatey, and protein-packed, it is the ultimate crisp winter morning or post sledding adventure beverage. Cozy up with a mug of this Protein Hot Chocolate!
Prep time: 2 minutes
Cook time: 3 minutes
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- Whipped cream
- Candy cane
- In a medium saucepan, combine the milk, Chocolate Pounamu Protein Powder, sugar, and cocoa powder (if using).
- Whisk vigorously to combine all of the ingredients until the mixture is silky smooth.
- Place the saucepan over medium heat and whisk the mixture often until creamy and warm. Make sure to keep the mixture from boiling.
- Once it is at the desired temperature and thickness, serve immediately.
- (Optional) Add your favorite toppings! Whipped cream, sprinkles, and candy canes give this warm recipe the perfect touch. If you're feeling really creative, you can make a S'more to dip into this wonderful creation!
- Enjoy :)
- Best enjoyed in an over-the-top holiday mug!
- You can always super charge it with a shot of an adult beverage ;-)