Protein French Toast
Start Valentine’s Day the right way, or treat your Valentine to a delicious and healthy breakfast! There is nothing better than starting the day with a meal made with love.
Prep time: 2 minutes
Cook time: 8 minute
Optional for serving
- Maple Syrup
- Powdered Sugar
- Mix berries (fresh or heated frozen berries)
- In a medium bowl mix together all ingredients excluding the bread.
- Over medium heat use oil or butter on a non-stick pan.
- Dip each slice of bread in the mixture, making sure the slice is evenly coated on both sides.
- Once the pan is hot, add a slice of bread and cook for 4-5 minutes, flipping halfway through. Continue with remaining slices.
- Top with sifted powdered sugar, maple syrup, or any mixed berries you love!
- Serve immediately while hot.
- We love to add fresh fruit on the side with a warm cup of coffee to make it the perfect breakfast!
- Happy Valentine's Day! 🤍 xoxo