These chocolate chip protein cookies are made with just five ingredients and offer a healthier option compared to traditional chocolate chip cookies! These cookies are swift and simple to prepare and effortlessly help you achieve your protein goals.
Cook time: 12-14 minutes
Total time: 20 minutes
- Preheat your oven to 350 °F, and then set aside a prepared cookie sheet.
- In a mixing bowl, blend all the ingredients until they are fully combined. If you’re using chocolate chips, incorporate them here.
- Create 12 cookie dough balls and place them on the prepared cookie sheet. Mold each ball into a cookie shape.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes or until the edges turn golden brown.
- Take the cookies out of the oven and allow them to cool completely.