Chocolate, Cranberry & Walnut Bliss Balls
We are a big fan of protein balls for a tasty snack, and they are a great healthy booster when you are running out of energy throughout the day.
Tip: This is a great base recipe for protein balls; for different flavors you can swap out pitted dates for other dried fruits like apricots or use mixed nuts instead of walnuts for a different taste.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Quantity: 25-30 balls
- 4 cups pitted dates
- 1 1/2 cups walnuts
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 2 scoops Pounamu Protein chocolate WPC
- Pinch salt
- Shredded coconut to roll
- Add all ingredients (except coconut) into a food processor and blend until combined.
- Use a tablespoon to measure out the mixture and roll into balls with your hands. (If the dough is not sticky enough, add a small amount of water and mix with a spatula until it combines.)
- Roll the balls in the shredded coconut
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for 1 weeks, or freeze for a longer shelf life.